How Can you help?
- Volunteer Your Time:
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Program volunteers
- Store Volunteers - Another Time Around (3-hour shifts, morning or afternoon on Wednesday - Saturday)
- Data Entry volunteers - temporary need for approximately 3 months
- Office workers - Caseworkers - must be able to use a computer
- Back up furniture pick-up and delivery assistance.
- Donate Goods
- Financial Donations
- Donate Skills/labor: We occasionally get a client who needs help with a household or car repair and is unable to pay for this need. Let us know if you are willing/able to offer your services to clients who have a verified need in this area.
"But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?" - John 3:17
"We are all part of the fabric of the communities we live and work in. Our personal involvement in strengthening these communities is critical. GRACE allows me to leverage my personal and fiscal commitment to best meet the most pressing local needs." - Individual Contributor